Wednesday 20 September 2017

WHAT I THINK OF THE ORDINARY



Okay, so I'm sure we've all seen this brand floating around on our Instagram feeds being posted by multiple fashion and beauty influencers. I first heard about this brand surprisingly at uni, we had a trend forecaster visit the school to speak in one of our lectures to tell us all about the upcoming brands we'll soon be seeing all over our social media, and she was on the money with this one. 


The products can be found online however, I visited the shop in Covent Garden. I was told that the products are really cheap but didn't quite believe it until I saw it. Pretty much all the products are under £5! Mad, I know. After speaking to the advisors that work there about what would be best for my skin, I quickly nabbed up these three.



My skin overview - it is very sensitive and prone to breakout with pretty much anything I put on my face, so it's not often I buy skin care anymore as my face has experienced everything under the sun. I also have a lot of redness and acne scarring that I would like to even out and fade away.



ABOVE

I was advised to buy this product to keep away unwanted spots and fade any blemishes I already have. I've been putting it on at night after I've cleansed my face and have actually noticed a difference! I sometimes get little bumps under my skin, you know those annoying little dots that make your skin look uneven? Anyway, I get them on my cheeks and chin and have noticed they don't seem as prominent since I've been using this product! Which is a bloody miracle, so this one is a go guys. 


ABOVE

Okay, so this one I'm not sure if I'm a fan of or not. I was advised to buy it to even out my skin tone and reduce any blotchy redness (which I get A LOT). It feels nice to begin with when you put it on, kind of like a primer, but if you rub it in too much its one of those weird creams that starts to flake and clump, which clearly isn't ideal, especially the second you try to put any makeup on it. So I guess this product is good for someone that literally wears no makeup, but even then I'm not sure I saw a difference in the evenness of my skin tone. SO this one, in my opinion, is a no go. I'll keep trying it out to see if it improves but not looking good so far.


ABOVE

I'M IN LOVE. This product is amazing, and for the price, I can't even deal. I've used loads of different primers before and I've not always got on well with them and don't even use them as part of my daily makeup routine, but THIS is just too good not too. The texture is so soft on my face and it makes my skin look so flawless that there's hardly a pore in sight. I haven't had any problems with this at all, no clumping no drying out. It keeps my skin looking great all day and doesn't make me feel caked. Go and buy this product pronto.

Hope this has been helpful! I definitely recommend going into the shop to get advice from the sales team because when you look at the collection and start reading the names it can be quite intimidating. So yeah, have a research and try them out to see how you get on. They're so cheap it's worth a go, and you might even be like me and find the primer of your dreams!

Peace and Love, I'm off to Westfield now to find a new check blazer.
- Jessy 

Instagram - @outfitorbit
Contact - outfitorbit@outlook.com






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OUTFIT ORBIT. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig