Friday 8 July 2016

CAMBRIDGE CASUALS - THE FRILLY WHITE TOP






I'm all about white at the moment, every shop I've visited in the last few weeks has a very clean white trend set up in store. This trend usually includes the blue pinstripe theme, formal pieces and just very darling/romantic items - that include frills and bows for example. I picked this piece up in the Zara sale for only £9.99! I'm really liking tops that have something interesting about that at the moment, whether thats the material or the way it's been cut. The layering and frill flow on this top is what I think makes it unique, then the small bow details just top it off. It's a very clean piece that can be worn in the summer with shorts or simply peaking out under a jacket in autumn. 

THIS ITEM CAN BE FOUND IN SHOP.

Top - Zara
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OUTFIT ORBIT. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig