Thursday 27 July 2017

TRYING TO BE A BETTER ME





Top - Missguided - SHOP HERE 
Trousers - Zara - (sold out) - Alternative SHOP HERE
Sunglasses - Tom Ford - (sold out) - Alternative SHOP HERE
Bag - Topshop - (sold out) - Alternative SHOP HERE 
Shoes - H&M - (sold out) - Alternative SHOP HERE 


Cringey title, I know. However I feel like I'm in need of a vent sesh.

Over the past month I've had a surge of determination to finally get myself together and start blogging properly, instead of just posting pictures here and there on Instagram.  I realised the reason I've never taken blogging seriously is because I've never liked the pictures I produced, and I've sussed the reason why being down to how I look. One thing I've noticed recently is that I've kind of 'let myself go', weight wise and health wise. So when I came back from holiday last month I decided to get fit, which meant joining the most expensive gym in town to force me to absolutely smash it and make the most of my money basically, and so far it's going well! I'm not weighing myself (mainly because I have no clue where the scales are) but I'm already starting to see a difference! My clothes are getting bigger and my confidence is going UP. 

All my besties will know me to be on a diet 70% of the time (30% being after nights out absorbing the alcohol with any carb I can find) and that I'm a pretty confident person, but I want to make a change. I want to feel like I look the best I possibly can (for the moment without surgery, we all know a nose job will happen one day) and then I feel like I will be 100% happy in my skin, I know it sounds extremely shallow but it's just how I am. I've always been into my health foods but now I'm starting to think 'is that good for me?' before I eat anything at the moment and only want foods that will fuel me to make me stronger in the gym. We all have these moments where we are dedicated to eating well, but usually for me it's over after a week. I've managed to keep this up for a month now and can actually see it staying apart of my lifestyle.

Another perk to this is that I feel more confident taking pictures to post! I like the content I'm producing now more than ever and when people take pictures for me I'm like 'oh my god YES' and feel excited to post! I've always put off blogging by saying 'oh I'll start it after that' or ''what's the point, there's so many bloggers already', but now that I know the reasons why I've never truly carried it on I'm going to absolutely smash it. So yeah, I'm going to keep this up and keep my confidence growing bigger and bigger.

Expect to see a lot more content and a lot more of me, as it's only up from here hunnies.

Peace and Love, I now need to shower and get snug in pjs.
- Jessy

Instagram - @outfitorbit
Contact - outfitorbit@outlook.com




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OUTFIT ORBIT. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig