Thursday 11 August 2016

TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE - PINK PLEATS







I've always steered clear of pink because of my hair colour but I'd take a washed out skin tone any day for this little gem. Topshop boutique pieces are always guaranteed good quality items, you get the same quirk of ordinary Topshop pieces however, with a classic spin. This piece in particular is made with a thick crisp cotton, one side pleated the other straight, this material really does justice for the puffy babydoll pleats. I've paired the top with cropped cigarette pants, a heavy duty tote and simple black strappy shoes. This sweet pastel top will take pride of place in my late summer wardrobe.

Top - Topshop Boutique
Trousers - Topshop
Bag - Prada 
Shoes - H&M
Necklace - Swarovski 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OUTFIT ORBIT. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig